Hdmi extender over cat6 150m
& Free Shipping
150M HDMI IP Extender is based on TCP/IP standard. It transmits your HD display with the high resolution up to 150 meters away from your DVD or computer source by using one CAT5e/6 cable.
At the same time, it’s convenient to transmit HDMI audio and video source by point-to-point mode, one point-to-multi point mode and cascade connection mode .
Support HDMI 1.3
* H.264 code transmission, transmission rate 8.1Mbps
* Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-multi point mode and cascade connection mode.
* 802.3 Ethernet standard.
* Support IR remote control.
* The transmitter support HDMI loop-out function.
* The design of pure hardware, plug and play, no need for additional software.
Operating and Connecting:
1) Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the “HDMI IN” of transmitter by HDMI cable.
2) Connect the “HDMI out” of Receiver to HDTV display by HDMI cable.
3 )Connect the Transmitter and Receiver with one cat5e/6 cable (recommend).the furthest distance is 150M.
4) Connect the “IR receiver “into “IR-RX” port on receiver, and “IR transmitter ” into the “IR-TX” on transmitter, and make sure the IR transmitter aim at IR port of the source
5) Connect two pieces of 5V power supply to the transmitter and receiver, and power on the HDTV display and HDMI source.